Legal advice, assistance and defence in the field of Insolvency Law
- Advice on winding-up processes;
- Advice to insolvency receivers; directors’ duties and liabilities;
- Out-of-court agreements with creditors;
- Pre-insolvency advice; recognition and enforcement of foreign insolvency judgements;
- Redundancy measures;
- Legal advice in pre-bankruptcy phase, director’s liability;
- Preparation of the agreement with creditors;
- Legal advice to the trustees of the bankruptcy;
- Labour force adjustment plan;
- Legal advice in the settlement stage;
- Acknowledgement and enforcement of court decisions in foreign bankruptcy judgements;
- Investment structuring in bankruptcy assets and liabilities.
Claw-back and corporate recovery actions.
- Credit contesting and credit acknowledgement;
- Defence of the creditor’s rights;
- Enforcement of securities;
- Protection of creditors’ rights;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign credits and securities in Spanish insolvency proceedings.