As established in art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and electronic Commerce, “service providers can use storage devices and data recovery in the terminal equipment of the recipient, provided that the same have given their consent after they have provided clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of the processing of the data, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December, protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
You should be aware that given the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have up-to-date information about cookies that third parties may use through this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit store in your browser. They typically include a website and an identifier. Are essential tools for the provision of numerous services, among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Cookies used in https://ilagoson.com/:
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to get you a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
All cookies used in https://ilagoson.com/ they are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, do not provide references to deduce the user’s first and last name and cannot read data from their hard disk or include viruses in their texts. In addition, https://ilagoson.com/ you cannot read cookies implanted on the user’s hard disk from other servers.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies by using the appropriate settings of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site will work properly.
- -gad: Analytics Cookie. Used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called dc_gtm_ <property-id>. Google Analytics cookie, with a duration of 1 minute.
- -gid: Analytics Cookie. It is used to distinguish users. Own cookie, with a duration of 24 hours.
- PHPSESSID: Session cookie. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. These cookies are essential for the functioning of the web. Own cookie that lasts until the session ends.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
How to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the tools or options menu. The user can at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
Then we leave you the links to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer in the different browsers that exist:
• Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Acceptance of the cookies policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
Cookies policy last updated 18/12/2020.