I do not live with my husband from some months ago, although we are still married. We do not have any children, and I would like to get married again with my new partner.

As I am not separated yet, could I marry again as soon as I start the separation actions, or would I have to wait until having a judgment?

Applying for separation is not enough to marry again. Moreover, having a judgment would not be sufficient either, as in order to marry again it is necessary to have a divorce judgment.

It is necessary to know the specific circumstances of the case in order to determine the possibilities of trying to apply for divorce as quickly as possible (such as applying directly for divorce instead of for separation).

Contact the firm

Contact us. Get high level advice and professional legal assistance for your case.